The God We Serve

My pastor sent me this passage. He said it made him think of Landon.
Psalms 68:5-6
5 A father of the fatherless, a defender of widows,
Is God in His holy habitation.
6 God sets the solitary in families;
He brings out those who are bound into prosperity;
But the rebellious dwell in a dry land.

What an awesome God we do serve! He take those who are alone and places them in families. I have been lately wondering as we head into our second adoption, what all God has ahead for us. I know for Amy and I, we have been growing in our desire to be advocates in our area for adoption. At times this can be encouraging those who are ready to step out. We also know that we must speak out against complacency in the church. To be surrounded by kids who have found new homes and finding fellowship with believers who are actively living out the Gospel, that is all I wish for in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment