Happy 1st Father's Day!!!

I have been thinking a lot lately about how blessed I am to have the best husband in the world and even more blessed that Landon has the " Best Daddy." Ian is truly an amazing father and I don't feel that I tell him often enough how wonderful he is. Even though he has only been a dad for four months you would never be able to tell. He is like an old pro!! He is patient (beyond belief), caring, understanding, and tons of fun! (Just ask Landon). He is 100% laid back, (except when our nephew pulls Landon's hair) and always ready to help out, even at 3am when Landon won't sleep. Ian woke up at 6:30 this morning with Landon even though it was my turn to get up. As I was laying in bed trying to sleep I could hear banging coming from Landon's room. When I went to check on him, I opened the door and my two favorite boys in the whole world were sitting on the floor playing. They both looked up and gave me the biggest smiles then Landon took his bottle and threw it across the floor and then he crawled to it, (that explained the banging sound). It is the simple little moment like these that put a smile on my face. Children truly are the most precious gifts from God, but amazing husband are right up there too. Happy Father's Day Ian!! WE LOVE YOU................Amy and Landon



No comments:

Post a Comment